29 May
London public transport employees will get extra pay during the Olympics to avoid strikes. And there is also a publicity stunt taking place already because of this. Skin bearing girls will be playing volleyball in the cities, '' to ease the pressure of using the traffic and to change the peoples travel habits.
My opinion:
I don't understand why someone would want to strike just because of the Olympics, I mean the whole event is money-based and corrupt anyway, besides there is something called review and/ or recording. Peoples are being baby-sitted a lot like this, which I think is way too unnecessary. I could almost say that I have no comment at all on this ridiculous and imbecile stunt, but I do and it's not a nice one. The thing is... by doing stunts like these, you will change the travel habits of people... for good ! People using the traffic will not be eased of their irritation of the traffic, moreover they will get distracted by looking at almost naked girls playing volleyball in the midst of the city's busiest roads and most likely have an accident. It is by far the most stupid thing that I've heard of.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZqrDxy1u_7VWmsSdDiemA/feed
London public transport employees will get extra pay during the Olympics to avoid strikes. And there is also a publicity stunt taking place already because of this. Skin bearing girls will be playing volleyball in the cities, '' to ease the pressure of using the traffic and to change the peoples travel habits.
My opinion:
I don't understand why someone would want to strike just because of the Olympics, I mean the whole event is money-based and corrupt anyway, besides there is something called review and/ or recording. Peoples are being baby-sitted a lot like this, which I think is way too unnecessary. I could almost say that I have no comment at all on this ridiculous and imbecile stunt, but I do and it's not a nice one. The thing is... by doing stunts like these, you will change the travel habits of people... for good ! People using the traffic will not be eased of their irritation of the traffic, moreover they will get distracted by looking at almost naked girls playing volleyball in the midst of the city's busiest roads and most likely have an accident. It is by far the most stupid thing that I've heard of.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZqrDxy1u_7VWmsSdDiemA/feed
The mentality of striking a way too slack. Just because you face a harder period during your work, does not mean you can run away from your responsibilities. I never have understood that. Especially if you work in public transportation, and people depend on you. It exceeds my common sense.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI do understand that people in the public transport system do not have the easiest job in the world, but a raise? Come on.. It's ludicrous anyway, people will just have to accept the busy atmosphere for a short period of time.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen