News:
Nigel Farage admits setting up tax haven trust fund was a mistake. Nigel Farage
the leader of the UK Independence party, has admitted setting up a trust fund
in an offshore tax haven which could have enabled him to cut his tax bill. Farage
told the Daily Mirror: "My financial advisers recommended I did it, to
have a trust really for inheritance purposes and I took the advice and I set it
up. It was a mistake. I was a completely unsuitable person for it. I am not
blaming them, it was my fault.''
My opinion:
Here again you see a total hypocrite of a politician, nothing new to be seen
here. Farage told the fellow European parliament members that tier common enemy
was ''rich people, successful companies evading tax'' and what do we see here,
a tax fraud on absolute massive scale by the same guy who seemingly was
opposing the exact same idea. I think
that things like these are only natural for politicians to happen who make a
mistake, and the ones that don't make a mistake and execute their jobs correctly,
get away with it.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/jun/21/nigel-farage-tax-haven-trust-fund-mistake
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten