15 March 2013
3 British men have pleaded guilty to terrorism
offenses. One of them is a former police officer, another is a Muslim convert.
all 3 were accused of traveling to Pakistan for terror training. Their preacher
denies radicalizing them. The cases have raised further concern about the
radicalization of young Muslims. The man were arrested. The doors of their
houses were blown off its hinges. The preacher claims further that he has a responsibility
for his Muslim followers, but that he did not nor does he intend to raise any
Muslim terrorist, bomb activist or radicals.
My opinion:
For me there are some aspects of confusion with this part of the news. What I don't understand is why would these men, who are radical Muslims with sufficient western knowledge would want to plead themselves guilty for such a prohibited crime (not that I would understand why someone would want to become a terrorist or radical though) And second, I don't understand why the police had to blow off the door hinges when they wanted to capture and arrest these men, I mean they wouldn't do such an outrageous thing if they would want to capture other criminals too, right?
My opinion:
For me there are some aspects of confusion with this part of the news. What I don't understand is why would these men, who are radical Muslims with sufficient western knowledge would want to plead themselves guilty for such a prohibited crime (not that I would understand why someone would want to become a terrorist or radical though) And second, I don't understand why the police had to blow off the door hinges when they wanted to capture and arrest these men, I mean they wouldn't do such an outrageous thing if they would want to capture other criminals too, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnk7ZK4eyhc
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten