zondag 16 juni 2013

6 (text) revised



News:
NHS baby deaths scandal. The bosses of the Care Quality Commission watchdog are to be summoned to Parliament to explain an alleged cover-up over a hospital where as many as 16 babies died. The Government is putting £40 million into reforming the Commission, to ensure that its inspections are conducted by experts and result in Ofsted-style reports which give confidence to the public about the standards at their local hospital, he said. The shadow Health Secretary Andy Burnham told The Independent: “This is a cover-up that happened on this government's watch. It has got serious questions to answer.”
My Opinion:
I think that it is a very tragic event that has taken place after many years of nothing equal. I am convinced that this tragedy has happend because of the neglect to maintenance on that section in the hospital. I do not understand why a cover-up has taken place instead of an honest report. Everybody makes mistakes, but in this area of arts there should be less mistakes made, especially when it is due to lack of maintenance. I don't think that the 40 million pound, which the government is going to spend on the conduction of inspections, will be able to give confidence to the public about their local hospital ever again.




http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/nhs-baby-deaths-scandal-mps-to-quiz-watchdog-bosses-over-coverup-8666173.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten